Please see below for your September update. Still in Level 2, but thankfully the Government have relaxed the hospitality rules and we can now have 100 people in the Clubhouse (previously it has been 50). It's all positive! Please note that all other Level 2 rules are still applicable, the only change is to the Clubhouse limit.
- Remember to scan in using the Covid QR code or manually record your visit using the ballot box in the clubhouse
- Masks are required while in the Clubhouse, unless you are drinking/eating at your table
- Stay seated with your group, please don't move around unless you are going to the toilet or paying your tab at the end of your visit (you can approach the bar to do this)
- Our staff are providing table service, please be patient and give them a wave if you need anything
- Sanitize often and please stay home if you are sick
Meals are available, as usual, on Friday night from 5.30pm - 8.30pm. With the 100 person limit in place, you may have to wait until there is space for you to enter the CLubhouse. Committee members are on hand to manage the capacity and seating requirements.
Stay well and we will see you soon!