News > We are OPEN in Level 2
PermalinkPublished 13 May 2020
From Thursday, 14 May the Clubhouse facilities will reopen. Please ensure you continue to follow the guidelines in place for the safety of all.
Our bar will reopen from Friday 22 May.
- All players (member or visitor) MUST make an online tee booking via our system, bookandplaygolf.com and check in using our kiosk (located in the foyer) before commencing play. This is how we contact trace on the course, so is absolutely important that everyone does it.
- You may play golf outside of your 'bubble', but keep it small and stick to your immediate group. Observe the tee times, and keep your distance from other groups.
- If you are sick, stay at home.
- Ensure you sign the contact register when you enter the Clubhouse.
- If you are enjoying a beverage after golf, or dinner on a Friday night, you must remain seated with your immediate group (which cannot number more than 10). We have spaced the furniture to ensure your safety, please don't move it.
- A 2 hour time limit applies when using the Clubhouse/Bar facilities.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly.
- Use contactless payment methods when possible (our Eftpos terminals have Paywave enabled).
- Give our staff a wave and a smile (no hugs though, please). They've got a lot of extra duties to do with all the guidelines, so a little appreciation goes a long way!
Things will be different to what you are used to, so we ask that you remain patient as we all work through what this 'new normal' looks like! Be safe and be kind - we will get through this together.