News > We are OPEN in Level 2
PermalinkPublished 12 Aug 2020
Our bar will continue with normal opening days/hours (Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings).
The Course is open to members and visitors. Please ensure you use the course booking system to comply with contact tracing requirements.
- All players (member or visitor) MUST make an online tee booking via our system, bookandplaygolf.com and check in using our kiosk (located in the foyer) before commencing play. This is how we contact trace on the course, so is absolutely important that everyone does it.
- You may play golf outside of your 'bubble', but keep it small and stick to your immediate group. Observe the tee times, and keep your distance from other groups. There are also local rules that apply for the course in Level 2.
- If you are sick, stay at home.
- Ensure you sign the contact register when you enter the Clubhouse.
- If you are enjoying a beverage after golf, or dinner on a Friday night, you must remain seated with your immediate group (which cannot number more than 10). We have spaced the furniture to ensure your safety, please don't move it.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly.
- Use contactless payment methods when possible (our Eftpos terminals have Paywave enabled).
- Give our staff a wave and a smile (no hugs though, please). They've got a lot of extra duties to do with all the guidelines, so a little appreciation goes a long way!
We ask that you remain patient and work with us as we all get through Level 2 together. Thank you.