News > RBGC open during Level 2
PermalinkPublished 23 Jun 2021
Our bar will continue with normal opening days/hours (5pm Tuesday, 4pm Friday, 4pm Saturday and 4pm Sunday evenings).
The Course is open to members and visitors. Please help us meet contact tracing requirements by booking online and checking in before play. Our clubhouse is limited to 100 people on site at any one time.
- All players (member or visitor) MUST make an online tee booking via our system (click HERE) and check in using the QR code next to the kiosk in the foyer.
- You may play golf outside of your 'bubble', but keep it small and stick to your immediate group. Observe the tee times, and keep your distance from other groups. There are also local rules that apply for the course in Level 2.
- If you are sick, stay at home.
- Ensure you scan in using the QR code or sign the contact register when you enter the Clubhouse.
- If you are enjoying a beverage after golf, or dinner on a Friday night, you must remain seated with your immediate group. We have spaced the furniture to ensure your safety.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly. Sanitizer is located throughout the clubhouse and on the course.
- Use contactless payment methods when possible (our Eftpos terminals have Paywave enabled).
- Give our staff a wave and a smile (no hugs though, please). They've got a lot of extra duties to do with all the guidelines, so a little appreciation goes a long way!
We ask that you remain patient and work with us as we all hope our stay at Level 2 is a short one. Stay well.